This Summer - Make Your Home a Playground
Camp Dates & Timings
Campers can register for a total of 3 weeks or a choice of specific weeks
Camp will be held Sunday - Thursday. 10am – 12pm.
Please Choose your Package... The FUN Awaits!
Select a package to proceed to checkout.
What do we have to offer?
Food, Fitness, Fun, Friendship
Kids are introduced to the importance of eating healthy, exercising daily, developing skills and having fun with friends. While focus is on overall wellbeing, our aim is to incorporate habits that ensure a healthy and happy lifestyle. Our campers will be encouraged to imagine, create, indulge and explore the world, making them confident and strong mentally and physically which are the core ingredients to overcome any situation in life in a very interactive and enjoyable manner. While unleashing the creativity in every child, we also teach them the importance of team spirit and becoming a team player to reflect on how we can all change the world for the better, together.
From the fees paid, we will donate portion of every transaction to support Dubai Cares initiative that ensures kids in need are able to get Back to School. We also instil these values of giving back in the children and take them on a virtual tour of various school projects that Dubai Care is executing. Campers will be encouraged to share their stories/ideas on how we all can change the world and extend this to their peers when resuming schools. As an acknowledgment, every camper will be given a Digital Certificate of Appreciation for being a part of this initiative.
Virtual Camp Counsellors
Enthusiastic youth trained by professionals to connect, engage, laugh, encourage, indulge and assist campers in making this summer enjoyable and a learning for life.
At the end of the camp, campers step out happy, confident, physically and mentally fit to boldly take on new post COVID-19 norms that life has to offer. Adding to it, they also make a whole set of new friends online.
And most of all, your children will not be glued to their screens, as most of our activities are about listening, playing along with challenges and mostly staying active while making friends, guided by our counsellors who make sure every camper is involved
Weekly Themes Include
- Virtual Tours, Art & Craft, Music, Dance & Drama, Fitness & Meditation, Self-love and Friendship, Leadership and Team Spirit, from being themselves and just having fun this summer, our well trained Counsellors work closely to bring out the best in every child, preparing them to face the world especially in this New Normal, making this summer memorable.
- Roaming Entertainers who pop up in various rooms who teach them Magic, Balloon Art, Scavenger hunts at home, challenges and more.
- An Online Party every week, where Kids participate in the planning, décor and entertainment. Camp Fire (We create our own imaginary fire with no real fire) songs and stories galore. We do it all.
- Master classes from various academies locally & globally, introducing 20 different physical activities (from sports to dance to martial art to yoga to meditation, they will learn it all), during the 20 days of camp.
- Food sessions ,(theme based) are fun, informative and we do our best to get our campers to share recipes and ideas on how together as a group they can encourage each other to eat their greens, oranges, reds and all other colours to stay healthy always.
|TIME & ACTIVITY||ACTIVITIES BASED ON the WEEKLY THEME|
|10:00 – 10:10||Counsellor & Campers Connect: Counsellors use ice breaking methods, so each camper gets to know the other campers in the group by encouraging them to share happenings, funny incidents, strategy, jokes and most importantly make friends|
|10:10 – 10:30||Fun Fitness: Stretch & Warm up with fun imaginary exercises to take us all through the day. (Mind-Body-Soul)|
|10:30 – 10:50||Arts, Crafts & Being Creative:
Campers are guided to imagine and create their own work of art
|10:50 – 11:10||Fitness Challenge:
Based on the Sport Accessory sent in the box , like a mini hoop, ping bong, yoyo or just an online skills challenge to get the kids moving along with other activities to challenge themselves creating goals for themselves
|11:10 – 11:30||Music, Drama & Public Speaking: It is all about laughing together, expressing emotions, singing, speaking and stepping out of their comfort zone boldly, our Counsellors are trained to get it out of each camper.|
|11:30 – 11:50||Masterclass Discovery:Campers learn 20 different activities to stay physically fit|
|11:50 – 12:00||Campers discuss the day and share goodbyes|
How to be a part of 202020? It’s Easy
Campers can sign up as a group of friends or family who prefer being together. Group cannot be lesser than 15 children
How are groups segmented?
3 age groups:
- 5yrs – 7yrs
- 8yrs – 10yrs
- 11yrs – 12yrs
Each group consists of maximum 20 kids and all camp groups will have their own
- Camp Counsellor
- Cabin / Group Name
- Group Code ( Song or Action)
Each camper will provide their home address as part of the registration in order for camp supplies to be delivered directly to each participant.
This will be used for each participant to login during camp days, connect with organisers and to provide feedback and camp-wide activity details.
Safety remains our number one concern for all campers participating in the program. We take all precautions to ensure that everyone involved in 202020 online Summer Camp has a secure experience and Content reviewed by professionals to make sure it is child friendly
Camp Fees (must be paid 2 days prior to the beginning of camp week)
- AED 125.00 per week
- AED 375 for 3 weeks
What does the fee cover?
Fee for 202020 Online Summer Camp will allow you to:
- Participate in all activities set out for assigned age group.
- ‘Box of Happiness’ delivered to your doorstep as per address provided in registration. It contains, delicious servings of assorted fruits and vegetables, few camp accessories curated specifically for the upcoming week.
- Dedicated Counsellor.
- Assigned groups for the camp period