At Beyond Riyada, we conceptualize, connect and work with the community to bring to life platforms and provide opportunities that help get kids moving daily for a minimum of 30 minutes, through innovation and technology.
To be a catalyst that drives a positive lifestyle transformation, through physical activities encouraging youth to take responsibility of their own health
We believe sport has the power to transform lives.
It is more important now than ever, to tap into the potential of physical activity and sport to create a healthy, harmonious society and contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030
1. To provide several platforms for children and youth to enjoy and engage in sports related activities.
2. To highlight sport career options and provide employment opportunities for aspiring individuals.
3. To Inspire and assist with sport-based start-ups.
4. To partner with likeminded individuals, institutions, NGO's , schools, universities, and other sport organizations to identify and provide the most optimum sports based solutions.
1. The alarming concern of the increase in the amount of children who now spend time tethered to their mobile devices, Ipads and TV screens
2. The urgent need for some structural change in understanding physical literacy and wellbeing for children, youth, parents and educators.
3. The importance of coaches to be role models for young athletes and the need to be trained on connecting with kids, winning the relationship game, and understanding the social, emotional and cognitive.
4. Not all kids are getting the required 60 minutes of exercise per day.
5. The percentage of kids dropping physical sports is on the rise, fewer parents are encouraging their kids to participate in free sports and multi-sports.